The C-Suite is transforming. The definition of what it means to be an authentic leader has shifted. Every leader needs to build strategic relationships, hone agile skills, and be ready to successfully navigate the future. The ability to lead digital transformation, regardless of your domain, has become a non-negotiable. The business leader will need to look and move beyond prescriptive boundaries to drive success and growth through crisis moments and massive disruption across the globe.
The Landscape is Shifting
The charge deepens as we examine unique challenges for Black executives. Are you ready for the challenge? How do you make critical decisions that impact top and bottom-line growth? Do you understand how the mind and the machine will continue to evolve? Don’t worry, The Leverage Network is here to help! We will Prepare you for C-suite journey, Position you for greater visibility, and Promote you for viable opportunities.
Beyond Boundaries (Formerly HcEL) is an executive leadership development program designed to prepare Black executives for C-Suite roles and overcome the “hiding in plain sight” phenomenon. The Leverage Network’s Beyond Boundaries provides key lessons in relationship management, strategic thinking and decision making that support leaders to thrive in the highest echelons of their companies. Participants walk away from this experience empowered, accountable, and ready to excel.
The Capstone Experience is a first of its kind, annual program, developed exclusively for cohort graduates. This personalized, immersive, and exclusive four-hour program is designed to crystallize the learnings and takeaways from the six-month Beyond Boundaries (formerly HcEL) program and equip participants with insight to effectively utilize these tools. The Capstone Experience will be offered at end of each Beyond Boundaries program.
During this course, participants will:
- Practice leveraging an authentic executive brand to lead change
- Examine strategies to manage and influence internal and external stakeholders through crucial conversations
- Explore best practices to expand readiness to face stress and uncertainty
- Explore the role flexibility, adaptability, and values play in career and business decisions
- Practice applying data-based decision-making habits to success and growth plan
- Practice developing plans to accelerate personal and professional growth
By the end of this course, participants will:
- Create a strategy to lead intricate organizational change as a Black professional, using a Constraints and Cure Map
- Build an Equity Community Impact Strategy by identifying and forecasting industry trends that will impact marginalized groups
- Develop a performance driven CEO skills and behavior Gap Analysis that will build greater awareness of your value to refute the “hiding in plain sight” phenomena
- Create an authentic Engagement Strategy to effectively communicate, influence and persuade stakeholders
- Examine and personalize your leadership strategy to drive equity, innovate, efficiency and add value as a leader
- Examine the Black executive journey and improve executive outcomes that include: work performance, well-being, coping skills, work attitudes, and goal-directed self-regulation
Senior Executives currently 1 to 2 levels below enterprise C-Suite roles
Identified by organization as “ready now” candidates for top positions
Two full-day leadership forums with industry experts featuring ”A View from the C-suite”
Two ‘Positioning’ events with TLN’s Healthcare Board Initiative cohorts and sponsoring partners
Webinars and executive coaching sessions
Early Enrollment Deadline: August 10
Registration Deadline: September 1
30+ Sessions over 6 Months
Focused Leadership Competencies
Meet The Beyond Boundaries (Formerly HcEL) Cohort III
TLN programming provides a great time full of learning and access to a network of people who are there to help, support and grow with me while on my executive leadership journey.
We saw TLN as a great place to provide that leadership development; while navigating the barriers to cracking the C-Suite glass ceiling and providing the skills, tools and tactics needed to reach their potential.