Emerging Leaders (VPs and up with 10 years or less experience) operate as the true change agents within healthcare organizations. This class serves as the liaison between senior leaders and the frontlines. Emerging Leaders are responsible for translating top-level policies, strategies and means to achieve practical improvements in healthcare delivery.
$750 Per Year
Are You An Emerging Leader?
What Are The Benefits?
Emerging Leaders gain access to:
- Participate in two (2) full day education & networking forums with access to industry leaders discussing timely industry trends and topics unique to black healthcare emerging leaders
- Two (2) exclusive networking opportunities with industry leaders and influencers to raise visibility for career growth opportunities
- Information on emerging research and industry trends provided by thought leaders and industry experts
- An unparalleled opportunity to share experiences and changes with industry leaders and colleagues through the TLN ‘members only’ platform
- ‘Member Only’ information such as webinars, presentations, one on one interviews
- Marquee events such as EWOC Summit and TLN’s annual recognition event
- Executive Coaching & Training facilitated by TLN Executive and Board Director Members
Do I Have What It Takes To Succeed As An Emerging Leader?
TLN’s cornerstone programming designed to support Emerging Leaders’ transition to C-Suites across the healthcare industry include: Executive Coaching, Webinars and Two Full day education and networking forums with access to industry leaders discussing best practices, timely industry trends and topics unique to black healthcare emerging leaders.
- Six (6) month curriculum
- Two (2) full day Leadership Forums
- Two (2) Networking Events with TLN Healthcare Board Initiative Cohorts
- Webinars tailored to TLN Emerging Leaders audience
- Small Group Executive Coaching Sessions
**Sample Key Topics:
- Leveraging Challenges for Opportunities
- Positioning for Promotion
- Being Seen ‘In Plain Sight’
- Black Executive Panel Discussions
** Key topics are subject to change