Transformative P&L Leader | Big Data-Driven Decisions | Forward-Thinking Collaborations | Global Influence
Ramon Gregory is the SVP, Customer Care for SAMSUNG.
Dynamic change maker and results-oriented executive who impacts cultures and inspires transformation through a willingness to challenge the status quo and motivate others toward an exciting future. 25+ years of experience leading, building, and growing a diverse and global workforce across complex business operations leveraging a proven ability to analyze, evaluate, and streamline systems that increase productivity, maximize efficiency, and energize customer-facing teams.
- Dedicated to people, believing that true leadership is an investment in knowing, developing, and collaborating with others.
- Team builder for the best, biggest, and brightest companies worldwide, growing them from success to significance.
- Energized by creating, building, and managing innovative and forward-thinking opportunities from the ground up.
- Culturally sensitive communicator leading diverse teams toward greater integration, inclusion, and empathy.
- Visionary who generates billions of dollars through data-driven, customer-centric continuous improvements.
Ramon has more than 25 years of experience leading sales, service and marketing contact centers. Prior to joining Cardinal Health, he directed the customer service efforts of nearly 10,000 consultants as executive director, Consumer Service and Sales for Telstra, Australia’s largest telecommunications and information service company.
Prior to moving to Australia, Ramon was senior vice president of brokerage and trading operations at E*Trade Financial. He also served as senior vice president, Customer Service Operations, at The Home Depot. Ramon has held similar roles at American International Group (AIG) as senior vice president, Global Call Center operations, and Fidelity Investments as vice president, Participant Services. Ramon began his career with MCI, moving through positions of increasing responsibility in consumer, business and marketing departments.
Ramon serves as Chair, Board of Directors for the Columbus Urban League in addition to the Advisory Board for HireIQ and the OhioHealth Dublin Methodist Hospital Development Board. He is a member of The Executive Leadership Council, a preeminent member organization for the development of black, global leaders; and the Cardinal Health Foundation, which supports the organizations employees as they make a difference in their communities as well as causes including global disaster relief to sophisticated work in healthcare and communities.
Ramon earned a bachelor’s degree in Communications from the University of Cincinnati.